Back to search results
Product Owner Volunteer & Member Engagement
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 519849
Work type: Full time
Location: Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia
- Full time permanent position focussing on our digital Portal (My Red Cross), Members and Volunteers
- Flexible location and work arrangements
- Work for the world's largest humanitarian movement
Australian Red Cross is part of the world’s largest humanitarian movement. We support and empower people and communities in times of vulnerability. We act for humanity.
The organisation is going through a significant digital transformation and growth and the Digital Product team are accountable for defining the product roadmap for our most strategic digital products.
They collaborate with IT and especially the Platform Owners, content and user experience specialists, agency partners, marketing and digital marketing specialists to deliver engaging and meaningful customer experiences that helps Red Cross achieve their digital growth ambition.
The Product Owner drives the Product Vision for digital products within our Product Portfolio and Digital Experience Platform (DXP), the flagship product of our Digital Transformation.
You will define and deliver a market leading experience for our customers (Financial Donors, Volunteers and Members, Shoppers, Students, Clients). This role will have a primary focus on our digital portal (My Red Cross) to increase customer engagement, whilst also working with the Volunteering business unit to provide a seamless digital experience for our thousands of volunteers and members.
You will be the ‘glue’ between customers and their needs, business stakeholders and their organisation drivers and the IT delivery team to make sure our customers have an engaging online experience and our digital KPIs are met.
What you will bring
- Strong product and project management skills and organisational abilities
- Knowledge of procedures used to demonstrate Value Proposition and ROI of the solution
- Experience in applying lean principles to product development and delivery
- Solid wireframing skills using collaborative tools (Figma, InVision, Sketch, Miro)
- Well-rounded team player, exceptional at working in cross-functional teams
- Effective communicator, adept at relationship building with internal stakeholders and external providers, agencies, publishers and media
- Advanced communication skills, with experience delivering presentations, documenting requirements and defining solutions
- Working knowledge of web principles of UX, accessibility, and usability, user-centered design approach to building digital / mobile product
- Solid experience in UX and the upkeep and use of website content management systems (CMS)
- Experience using tracking and tagging software, reporting and analytics packages
We utilise Covid-19 safe practices
We encourage all of our employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19 and a number of states have mandated that Australian Red Cross employees must be vaccinated to perform work for us. Please make sure that you are able to comply with these government requirements or have the appropriate medical exemption information available.
Work for purpose, know that the work you do enables Red Cross to support and empower people and communities in times of vulnerability.
You can access flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options that can increase your take home pay by paying certain expenses using pre-tax dollars up to $15,900 a year.
Red Cross respects, values and encourages diversity. We believe that diversity in our people enriches our organisation as well as the impact we have.
To find out more about this opportunity please refer to the position description below.
For additional enquiries, please contact Dan Avis on 0413 775 653 for a confidential discussion.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend