Back to search results
Remuneration and Benefits Officer
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 519405
Work type: Full time
Location: Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia
- Permanent opportunity
- Full time national role, flexible location (across Australia)
- Work for the world's largest humanitarian movement
Australian Red Cross is part of the world's largest humanitarian movement seeking to build a better society based on people helping people. We strongly believe that how we work is as important as what we do. We put humanity in action.
About the role
Reporting to the Remuneration and Benefits Manager, you will be instrumental in creating and maintaining a positive and rewarding employee journey and workplace environment, forming part of the People & Culture team.
In this role you will have a strong focus on job evaluation, remuneration framework, and legislation and industrial relations instruments to ensure a workplace environment that is both rewarding and compliant.
You will also be critical in developing our benefits portfolio and focus on how our team members are rewarded and recognised with their contributions valued.
What you will bring
- Demonstrated experience across Generalist HR, Remuneration and Benefits
- Experience with Payroll systems essential and with Aurion highly regarded
- Knowledge of IR Legislation in Australia, including Fair Work Act
- Experience in interpreting industrial instruments including the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite including Excel and knowledge/experience in use of HRIS systems
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
Work for purpose, know that the work you do enables Red Cross to support and empower people and communities in times of vulnerability.
You can access flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options that can increase your take home pay by paying certain expenses using pre-tax dollars up to $15,900 a year.
For further information about the role responsibilities and requirements, please refer to the position description below. For additional enquiries contact Melissa Armstrong on +61 2 9290 8996.
PD - Remuneration and Benefits Officer.pdf
Applications close at 11:55pm AEST on Monday 25 October 2021
Including a cover letter with your application is strongly encouraged for this role
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend