Back to search results
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 519378
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
- Full time, maximum term until April 2022
- Based in Sydney, NSW
About Red Cross
Australian Red Cross is part of the largest humanitarian movement in the world seeking to build a better society based on people helping people.
About the role
Reporting to the Systems Chapter Lead, the Systems Engineer is part of a team who are responsible for administration, development, maintenance, and support of the on-prem infrastructure (Windows, VMWare & Citrix) and cloud infrastructure (AWS & Azure) within Australian Red Cross.
The Systems Engineer will play a key role in supporting, maintaining, and improving the infrastructure services we deliver to our customers. Effectively manage your assigned tickets, with timely and clear updates whilst assisting with the ticket allocation.
What you will bring
- Degree in Technology Field or equivalent years of experience
- Previous experience in Infrastructure/Data Centre Operations/Systems Admin
- Experience using VMware products, Citrix products and Microsoft server technology
- Troubleshooting, maintaining, and decommissioning data centre hardware and equipment
- Excellent understanding of Server and Storage hardware (e.g. SAN storage, tape drives).
- Demonstrated experience following change management processes
- Demonstrated desire to work as a part of a high performing team
Why work for us?
Work for purpose and know that your work assists Red Cross support and empower people and communities in times of vulnerability.
You can access flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options that can increase your take home pay by paying certain expenses using pre-tax dollars up to $15,900 a year.
For further information please view the position description below or contact Ricky Leung on 0437 874 390.
Applications for this position will close at 11:55pm on Monday, 25th October 2021.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend