Back to search results
Accounts Payable Officer
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 519316
Work type: Full time
- Full time, maximum term position until 30 June 2022
- Based in North Melbourne
About Red Cross
Australian Red Cross is part of the world's largest humanitarian movements seeking to build a better society based on people helping people. Our vision is human dignity, peace, safety, and well-being for all.
About the role
You will contribute to the success of Australian Red Cross by enabling supplier relationships through the provision of exceptional payment services in a timely, efficient and effective manner. You will provide a high level of accuracy and attention to detail to ensure payments and query resolutions are consistently delivered to a high standard and are processed accurately in accordance with the Australian Accounting Standards.
What you will bring
- Understanding of end to end Accounts Payable process
- In depth knowledge of credit and investment risk, including related financial analysis, procedures and systems in the global financial services settings
- Previous experience with an ERP system / expense management systems
- Experience with foreign currency and exposure to complex accounts payable processing
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including management
- Degree in finance, accounting or other business related fields is highly desirable
- Experience in a similar role is essential
Why work with us?
Work for purpose and know that your work helps keep our people and the communities we work with safe.
You can access flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options that can increase your take home pay by paying certain expenses using pre-tax dollars up to $15,900 a year.
For further information about this role, please refer to the position description attached below or contact Peter Rollinson on 03 8327 7843.
Position Description: Accounts Payable Officer.pdf
Applications for this position will close at 11:55pm on Sunday, 31st October 2021.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend