Back to search results
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 518997
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
- Permanent opportunity
- Full time - 38 hours per week
- Based in Sydney, NSW
Who are we
Australian Red Cross is part of the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. Our aim is to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people in Australia and across our region.
About the role
The Application Developer role creates, develops and supports software applications and components that facilitate the achievement of business and client outcomes through the use of process and technology.
The position will need to engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders in the determination of application and component requirements to ensure that solutions and software applications are both fit for purpose and fit for use. This position will also work closely with the Chapter Lead, other squad/chapter members and product owners to ensure appropriate testing, training and rollout of solutions.
What you will bring
- Experience as a Software Developer, Analyst Developer or similar role
- Demonstrated ability to deliver and maintain complex functionality enhancements and additions in accordance with detail design specifications
- Demonstrated experience with workflow management and business process automation
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft .NET tech stack, Microsoft SQL Server and enterprise CRM platforms (e.g. D365, Salesforce, etc.)
- Knowledge of Azure cloud (or other cloud platforms), Azure DevOps, and Azure Integration Services are highly regarded
- Application configuration and support experience and familiarity with ITIL processes essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of business stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Ability to work under pressure in a culturally diverse team
- Ability to identify operational improvements to facilitate business effectiveness is highly regarded
Be part of one of the largest humanitarian organisations and know that the work that you do will help improve outcomes for vulnerable people.
Work for purpose and know that your work helps keep our people and the communities we work with safe.
You can access flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options that can increase your take home pay by paying certain expenses using pre-tax dollars up to $15,900 a year.
For further information about this role, please refer to the position description attached below or contact Kai Zhang on 0430 389 758.
Position description: PD - Application Developer.pdf
Applications for this position will close at 11:55pm on Sunday 24th October 2021. Please apply as soon as possible as we will be reviewing applications as they come in and may close the advertisement earlier.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend