Back to search results
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 518363
Work type: Part time
Location: Western Australia
- Permanent position
- Part time hours, Saturday availability required
- Albany, WA location
Australian Red Cross is part of the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. Our aim is to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people in Australia and across our region.
About the role
We are looking for a Shop Manager to join our friendly team at our Albany Red Cross retail store.
Lead the store to provide and maintain high levels of customer service and community engagement to grow a strong customer base, drive sales and provide ongoing support and training for your volunteer team.
Working with the Area Manager, develop, drive and support local and national promotional activity within the store to promote Red Cross. Maintain strong store presentation, visual merchandising standards and stock levels to reach sales targets and KPIs.
You will be focused on sales and how to achieve them, whilst creating a positive and uplifting working environment for your team.
What you will bring
- Previous experience leading a team of paid staff and volunteers in a retail store is highly desirable
- Previous experience working in fashion retail is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of visual merchandising and previous experience creating fashion displays
- A strong understanding of sales targets, revenue and budgets
- A passion for working in fashion retail with a strong knowledge of brands and trends
- The ability to provide a unique and genuine customer experience
Why work with us
Be part of one of the largest humanitarian organisations and know that the work contributes to improving outcomes for vulnerable people.
You can access flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options that can increase your take home pay by paying certain expenses using pre-tax dollars up to $15,900 a year.
For more information about the role, please view the position description attached below or contact Adrienne Martin on 0408 330 314.
Position description: Shop Manager - WA.pdf
Applications for this position will close at 11:55pm on Friday 14th May 2021.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend