Back to search results
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 518300
Work type: Full time
- Full time, maximum term position until July 2022
- Flexible location - Sydney or Melbourne based
About Red Cross
Australian Red Cross is part of the world's largest humanitarian movements seeking to build a better society based on people helping people. Our vision is human dignity, peace, safety, and well-being for all.
About the role
You will be responsible for month end procedures, parts of the statutory accounts and consistent application of relevant Finance Policy and procedures across the general ledger.
What you will bring
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Business/Commerce
- Completed (or nearing completing) Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA) qualification
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
- A customer focus and ability to understand the business
- Experience in the development and implementation of organisational policies and contractual requirements
Why work with us?
Work for purpose and know that your work helps keep our people and the communities we work with safe.
You can access flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options that can increase your take home pay by paying certain expenses using pre-tax dollars up to $15,900 a year.
For further information about this role, please refer to the position description attached below or contact Phil Thai on 02 8265 3075.
Position Description: PD-Accountant.pdf
Applications for this position will close at 11:55pm on Sunday, 16th May 2021.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend