Back to search results
Digital Products Specialist
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 517889
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
- Join our Digital Product team and create impact and drive engagement
- 1 positions: full-time ongoing
- Sydney location
About the role
Thousands of people support Red Cross every day - from our financial donors, members, volunteers, retail customers, social media followers, first aid students, campaign advocates to our young humanitarians.
Growing this support via our digital platforms and channels is crucial for us to meet our immediate and long term objectives.
This is where you come in, as our Digital Products Specialist, you will be guide every step of a products lifecycle, focusing on the product and its users first and foremost.
What you will bring
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills and experience influencing positive, strategic and collaborative outcomes
- A proven track record in digital product management, turning great ideas into reality demonstrating:
- ability to leverage research or data to innovate, form hypothesis and make product decisions or trade offs
- passion about the customer and can communicate user needs - customer journey, job stories, user stories
- ability to produce UI design or wireframes as part of the design process
- experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience managing project milestones, working with both internal and external teams.
- Experience developing and managing mobile apps
- Experience in eCommerce, consumer facing digital products or websites.
Why work for us?
Work for purpose and know that your work you do helps Red Cross to support and empower people and communities in times of vulnerability.
You can access flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options that can increase your take home pay by paying certain expenses using pre-tax dollars up to $15,900 a year.
For further information about this role, please refer to the position description below. For additional enquiries please contact Melanie Flynn via firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Description: Digital Products Specialist PD
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend