Back to search results
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 517409
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
- Maximum term position until 30 June 2021
- Full time - 38 hours per week
- Based in Sydney, NSW
Who are we
Australian Red Cross is part of the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. Our aim is to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people in Australia and across our region.
About the role
The Application Developer role creates, develops and supports software applications and components that facilitate the achievement of business and client outcomes through the use of process and technology.
The position will need to engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders in the determination of application and component requirements to ensure that solutions and software applications are both fit for purpose and fit for use. This position will also work closely with the Chapter Lead, other squad/chapter members and product owners to ensure appropriate testing, training and rollout of solutions.
What you will bring
- Previous experience working as a Systems Support Analyst, Analyst Developer or similar
- Previous experience with business process, workflow analysis and management
- Competent and proficient understanding of enterprise application platforms ERP, CRM or Financial Packages
- Application configuration and support experience essential
- Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft .NET tech stack, Cloud technology such as Azure and AWS
- Ability to identify operational improvements to facilitate business effectiveness is highly regarded
- Analyse, design, configure, test, implement and maintain complex functionality enhancements and additions in accordance with detail design specifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of business stakeholders and subject matter experts
Be part of one of the largest humanitarian organisations and know that the work that you do will help improve outcomes for vulnerable people.
For further information about this role, please refer to the position description attached below or contact Kai Zhang on 0430 389 758.
Position description: PD - Application Developer (3).pdf
Applications for this position will close at 11:55pm on Sunday, 7 February 2021.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend