Back to search results
Kalano Flexible Aged Care Manager (Katherine)
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 517318
Work type: Full time
Location: Northern Territory
• Permanent, full time position
Who we are
Australian Red Cross is part of the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. Our aim is to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people in Australia and across our region.
About the role
In this role you will be responsible for the operational and clinical management of the Kalano Flexible Aged Care Centre in Katherine, ensuring the highest standard of care, including clinical care, is provided to meet the holistic needs of the residents. You will be responsible for managing risk assessments, clinical/care and ensuring the needs of the residents are met.
What you will bring
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or significant experience within the care environment
- Experience in managing both staff and volunteers (highly desired)
- An understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People
- Demonstrated experience with continuous quality improvement
- Current knowledge of legislative and regulatory requirements in the areas of Aged Care practice, Disability Services, Occupational Safety and Health and how these affects service delivery
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven experience in managing and setting budgets
- A NT Working with Children check (Ochre card) is a mandatory requirement for this role
- Current registration with AHPRA or Clinical Experience
- Current Northern Territory Drivers Licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
Be part of one of the largest humanitarian organisations and know that the work contributes to improving outcomes for vulnerable people. Red Cross offers generous salary packaging benefits.
For further information about this role, please refer to the position description attached below or contact Bill Daw on 0467 220 895.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend