Back to search results
First Aid & Mental Health Trainer
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 517102
Work type: Casual
- Casual position
- Melbourne location
Who we are
Australian Red Cross is part of the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. Our aim is to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people in Australia and across our region.
About the role
The position will be responsible for ensuring the delivery and assessment of first aid courses on behalf of Red Cross Training Services (RCTS).
You will deliver Training & Assessment following RCTS facilitator guides using only RCTS endorsed course materials.
What you will bring
- Prior experience in delivering the specified accredited unit/s or course/s to a variety of clientele across a range of industries
- Demonstrated current (within last two years) industry experience in the provision of first aid
- High level of verbal and written communication and ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid
A current Australian Drivers Licence and a Working with Children Check is mandatory for this role.
Be part of one of the largest humanitarian organisations and know that the work contributes to improving outcomes for vulnerable people.
Red Cross offers generous salary packaging benefits and flexible working arrangements.
For further information about this role, please refer to the position description attached below or contact Chris Steele on 0402 708 727.
Position description: First Aid Trainer PD - 2016.pdf
Applications for this position will close at 11:55pm on Wednesday 30th September 2020.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend