Back to search results
Program Support Officer (East Perth)
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 517028
Work type: Full time
Location: Western Australia
- Ongoing role
- Full time hours
- East Perth Location
About the role
The Program Support Officer is responsible for facilitating and processing linkages between HSP clients and referral opportunities according to the Case Management and Administration Guidelines. The Program Support Officer will analyse and interpret client data to initiate and coordinate referrals to external agencies and internal Red Cross programs to build independence and achieve positive settlement outcomes. The Program Support Officer reports to the Team Leader (Community Connections) and works closely with Volunteers and Case Managers.
A Working with Children check is a mandatory requirement for this role.
What you will bring
- Excellent scheduling, record management, database systems and administration skills
- Ability to implement and maintain best practice administrative and financial systems in an efficient and effective manner
- Demonstrated computer skills including advanced Excel and basic proficiency in other MS Office products or similar software
- Strong records management knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated problem solving, conceptual and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and interpret data in accordance with specific HSP guidelines and policies
To find out more about this role, please refer to the position description below or contact Thiha Thwin on 0400215658.
Position Description : PD - Program Support Officer (WA) - August 2020.pdf
Applications close at 11:55pm AEST on Wednesday, 30 September 2020.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend