Back to search results
Driver and Forklift Operator
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 516927
Work type: Full time
- Ongoing position
- Full time – 38 hours per week
- Based in Derrimut, VIC
Who are we
Australian Red Cross is part of the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. Our aim is to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people in Australia and across our region.
About the role
The Driver and Forklift Operator is responsible for day-to-day stock movements within the Distribution Centre as well as the delivery and pickup of inventory from local stores, donations depots and partners.
What you will bring
- Recent experience in confidently operating a high reach forklift and a counter balance forklift
- Recent experience in confidently unloading or loading trucks and vans
- Proven capacity to perform a carton pick, pack and dispatch process
- Knowledge and experience of inventory management systems
- Knowledge and experience in pallet/stillage control
- Proven capacity to organise and maintain waste and recycling disciplines
A current Australian driver's licence and forklift licence are mandatory requirements for this position.
Why work with us
Be part of one of the largest humanitarian organisations and know that the work contributes to improving outcomes for vulnerable people.
You can access flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options that can increase your take home pay by paying certain expenses using pre-tax dollars up to $15,900 a year.
For further enquiries, please view the position description below or contact Amy Bowen on 03 8327 6922.
Position description: PD - Driver and Forklift Operator.pdf
Applications for this position will close at 11:55pm on Thursday 29 October 2020.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend