Back to search results
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 516909
Work type: Full time
Location: Western Australia
- Ongoing position
- Full time – 38 hours per week
- Based in East Perth, WA
Who are we
Australian Red Cross is part of the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. Our aim is to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people in Australia and across our region.
About the role
The key responsibility of the Merchandise Sorter role is to sort and grade donated and recycled merchandise. The role reports to the Merchandise Sorting Team Leader to ensure a consistent supply of quality merchandise that meets stores requirements.
What you will bring
- Strong eye for fashion and trends with knowledge of Australian fashion industry and brands
- Appreciation of quality control standards and processes
- Experience working both independently and within a team; experience working with volunteers would be an advantage
- Detail-oriented, organised and efficient
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels and communicate effectively
Be part of one of the largest humanitarian organisations and know that the work that you do will help improve outcomes for vulnerable people. Red Cross offers generous salary packaging benefits and flexible working arrangements.
For further enquiries, please view the position description below or contact Tarsha Skonis-Smith on 0410 657 284.
Position description: Merchandise Sorter - Position Description.pdf
Applications for this position will close at 11:55pm on Wednesday, 5 August 2020.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend