Back to search results
Application Developer - D365
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 516908
Work type: Full time
- Join the squad rolling out D365 Field Service
- Full time role to June 2021
- Melbourne based, flexible work arrangements
Who we are
Australian Red Cross is part of the largest humanitarian movement in the world seeking to build a better society based on people helping people.
Australian Programs support people and communities during emergencies, help migrants in transition and provide community services to people experiencing vulnerability across the country.
About the role
Join the squad implementing the Field Services application for our Australian Programs and help us better connect and schedule our staff, volunteers and services to meet the needs of our clients across our programs and services.
As the Application Developer in a cross-functional squad, you will be our key technical expert to create, develop and support our implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service application.
You will need to engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders ensuring business requirements are translated into a technical, practical solution that is both fit for purpose and fit for use.
What you will bring
- Recent experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and specifically Field Services
- Experience software coding and customisation, preferably in the not for profit sector
- Demonstrated ability to analyse problems, writing clean, scalable, readable and maintainable code
- Advanced knowledge of application development and design methodologies
- Working experience within an agile environment, preferably Scrum
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into practical solutions
- Strong analytical, technical problem solving, organisation and communication skills
- Microsoft certification, ideally Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
Why work for us?
Work for purpose and know that your work you do helps Red Cross to support and empower people and communities in times of vulnerability.
You can access flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options that can increase your take home pay by paying certain expenses using pre-tax dollars up to $15,900 a year.
For further information about this role, please refer to the position description below. For additional enquiries please contact Kai Zhang on 0430 389 758.
Position Description: PD Application Developer (D365)
Closing date: Sunday 9th August
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend