Back to search results
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 516855
Work type: Full time
- Help make our recruitment experience the best it can be
- Full time, maximum term to April 2021
- Melbourne based – work from home
Australian Red Cross is part of the largest humanitarian movement in the world seeking to build a better society based on people helping people.
We are a small recruitment team, striving to make our recruitment activities the best they can be and as easy as possible to create a great experience for everyone involved.
About the role
You will coordinate end to end recruitment across the organisation and provide admin support and advice to hiring managers and candidates during the recruitment process.
The team has a lot to get done! On a daily basis you will be placing ads, completing pre-start checks, preparing offers and payroll.
What you’ll bring
- Proven recruitment administration experience in a high-volume internal recruiting team
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise competing demands and provide a high level of accurate and timely work
- Skills and experience in the use of online recruitment systems, preferably PageUp People
- Proven team player with excellent communications skills and a strong customer service focus
- Demonstrated adaptability, problem solving and ability to identity process improvement opportunities
Why work for us?
Work for purpose, know that the work you do enables Red Cross to support and empower people and communities in times of vulnerability.
You can access flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options that can increase your take home pay by paying certain expenses using pre-tax dollars up to $15,900 a year.
For further information the role view the Position Description below. For any additional queries, please contact Ash Angus on 03 5223 8792
Position description: Position Description - Recruitment Coordinator
Closing date: Sunday 11:55pm 9 August 2020 (Please apply as soon as possible as we will be reviewing applications as they are received and may close advertising earlier.)
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend