Back to search results
Project Officer, Workforce Wellbeing
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 516853
Work type: Part time, Full time
- Part time position, 19 hrs p/w
- Max term contract until 31 December 2020
- Melbourne location
About Red Cross
Australian Red Cross is part of the largest humanitarian movement in the world seeking to build a better society based on people helping people
About the role
Support the implementation, ongoing supports and continuous improvement of workforce systems for the successful delivery of the COVID-19 Community Activation and Social Isolation Initiative (CASI) program in Victoria. Provide vital humanitarian response through a virtual call centre to support the emotional and social needs of vulnerable Victorians due to of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Work in collaboration with Emergency Services to ensure processes and system development support volunteers and staff as part of the CASI program.
What you will bring
- Highly developed communication skills including public speaking and training
- Demonstrated experience applying workforce wellbeing concepts
- Ability to build rapport, establish positive and constructive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated cultural competence and the ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Highly developed people management skills with experience working with and supporting volunteers
- A Working With Children’s Check is mandatory for this position
Why work for us?
Work for purpose, know that your work assists Red Cross support, and empower people and communities in times of vulnerability.
Generous salary packaging options available that can increase your take home pay.
To find out more about this opportunity please see the position description below or contact Megan Bridger-Darling on 0478 872 079.
Position Description: Project Officer - Workforce Wellbeing ES.pdf
Applications for this position will close at 11:55pm on Sunday, 9th August 2020.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend