Back to search results
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 513651
Work type: Part time
- Ongoing position
- Part time - 22.5 to 30 hours per week
- Based in Hampton, VIC
- Weekend availability required
We are looking for a Store Manager to join our friendly team at our Hampton Red Cross retail store.
Lead the store to provide and maintain high levels of customer service and community engagement to grow a strong customer base, drive sales and provide ongoing support and training for your volunteer team.
Working with the Area Manager, develop, drive and support local and national promotional activity within the store to promote Red Cross. Maintain strong store presentation, visual merchandising standards and stock levels to reach sales targets and KPIs.
You will be focused on sales and how to achieve them, whilst creating a positive and uplifting working environment for your team.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience leading a team in a retail store is advantageous
- Previous experience working in fashion retail is advantageous
- Strong knowledge of visual merchandising and previous experience creating fashion displays
- A strong understanding of sales targets, revenue and budgets
- A passion for working in fashion retail with a strong knowledge of brands and trends
- The ability to provide a unique and genuine customer experience
About Australian Red Cross
Be part of one of the largest humanitarian organisations and know that the work that you do will help improve outcomes for vulnerable people.
The Retail team continually develop exciting new retail strategies to generate revenue, which assist Red Cross to undertake its valuable humanitarian work.
This is an opportunity to use your retail experience, develop your leadership skills and contribute to the work of the largest humanitarian movement!
For more information about the role, please view the position description via the below link or contact Linda Vogt on 0466 192 255.
Position description: Store Manager PD - Various Stores (Retail Award).pdf
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend