Back to search results
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 513624
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
- Full time ongoing position based in Sydney CBD
- Work for the world's largest humanitarian movement
About Red Cross
Australian Red Cross is part of the largest humanitarian movement in the world seeking to build a better society based on people helping people.
Our MarComms team
The MarComms team is responsible for Red Cross marketing strategies, communications and public relations activities internally and externally.
We have recently organised ourselves into squads and adopted agile principles– it’s a great time to join us as we embed our new ways of working.
About the role
Lead and inspire the Marketing team to maximise marketing and branding opportunities for Red Cross.
Your team will be responsible for leading the development of 3 yearly strategic rolling marketing plans.
Working closely with CX and Fundraising, your team will develop powerful consumer insights and strategies to win hearts and minds.
You will also lead the development of our brand refresh, ensuring we find a single minded proposition to articulate simply who we are.
What you’ll bring
- Proven track record in leading and managing a team to deliver complex projects
- Substantial skills and experience in marketing strategy and brand marketing or closely aligned commercial function
- Commercial acumen, delivering business results through project management, strong networking and leadership
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and proven ability to build an innovation funnel
- Outstanding project management skills and experience multiple projects in a large, complex organisation
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategy into compelling and focussed brand positioning messages that deliver results
- Understanding of corporate business planning and strategy, strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to work autonomously and a passion and energy for building brands and talent
Why work for us?
Work for purpose, know that the work you do enables Red Cross to support and empower people and communities in times of vulnerability.
You can access flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options that can increase your take home pay by paying certain expenses using pre-tax dollars up to $15,900 a year.
For further enquiries please see position description below or contact Astrid Mallard on 0416 584 836
Position description: Position Description - Marketing Manager.pdf
Closing date: 11:55pm Monday 21 October 2019
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend