Back to search results
National Senior Project Officer, Strategy and Influence - Flexible Location
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 513517
Work type: Part time
Location: New South Wales, South Australia, Victoria
- Part time -22.8 hours per week
- Flexible location
About the role
The National Senior Project Officer, Strategy and Influence is responsible for driving a coordinated approach to monitoring and reporting activities across the domestic Emergency Services (ES) program. This position will undertake all program-wide compliance activities in support of ES Strategy 2020, the ES program’s multiple national partnerships and as required by the broader organisation.
What you will bring
- Experience in gathering, analysing and reporting on data.
- Experience in supporting monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Experience using data collection systems and processes and/or reporting software.
- Excellent records management and general office administration.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence internal and external stakeholders at various levels.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, skills and/or experience in emergency management
Be part of one of the largest humanitarian organisations and know that the work contributes to improving outcomes for vulnerable people. Red Cross offers generous salary packaging benefits and flexible working arrangements.
For further information about this role, please refer to the position description attached below or contact Jacqui Pringle on 03 8327 7907
Position Description: Senior Project Officer Strategy and Influence..pdf
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend