Back to search results
Operational Support Officer - North Melbourne, VIC
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 513503
Work type: Full time
- Full time
- Based in North Melbourne, VIC
About the role
The Operational Support Officer will provide operational support to International Program people including staff onboarding and off boarding; health, safety and security coordination in the preparation for travel, international workforce information records management and payroll administration, as well as general administrative and logistical support.
What you will bring
- Demonstrated experience in office administration.
- Demonstrated experience in liaising effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a busy team, including experience in receiving advice and instruction from a number of team-members and prioritising tasks.
- Proven ability to identify, plan and implement work objectives with limited supervision.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, with particular attention to detail.
- Highly developed client service skills and experience in responding to enquiries via email, phone and in person.
- Excellent time management skills, proven attention to detail and able to work to deadlines
Be part of one of the largest humanitarian organisations and know that the work contributes to improving outcomes for vulnerable people. Red Cross offers generous salary packaging benefits and flexible working arrangements.
For further information about this role, please refer to the position description attached below or contact Veronica Sim on 0420 393 463
Position Description PD - Operational Support Officer, International.docx
*All applications must include a cover letter.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend