Back to search results
Direct Mail Specialist
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 513396
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales, Victoria
- Full time based in Sydney or Melbourne
- Work for the world's largest humanitarian movement
Australian Red Cross is part of the largest humanitarian movement in the world seeking to build a better society based on people helping people.
You’ll be recognised for your expertise in direct mail fundraising and know the importance of offline channels in driving high engagement and revenue. As the direct mail expert you will work across revenue generating campaigns, products and programs to ensure we deliver exceptional experiences.
Working across team, you will develop and deliver the strategy to optimise and evolve our direct mail channel, driving the acquisition of new audiences, reactivation of lapsed supporters and further engagement of the active supporter base.
What you will bring
- A great understanding of direct mail channel techniques to drive revenue and engagement
- Solid communication, collaboration and presentation skills as well as demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities
- A proven knowledge of the metrics together with experience completing data briefs and checking live proofs of assets
- Demonstrable experience in personalising communications for difference audience groups and a meticulous attention to detail
- Experience building and delivering direct mail channel strategies in fundraising or marketing with a results-driven focus
Know that the work you do enables Red Cross to support and empower people and communities in times of vulnerability. You will also have access to generous salary packaging options.
Please view the position description or contact Karl Uhrich on 02 8295 2727
Position description - Channel Specialist
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend