Back to search results
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 512093
Work type: Full time
Location: South Australia
- Ongoing position
- Full time - 38 hours per week
- Based in Hove, SA
- Saturday availability required
Who are we
Australian Red Cross is part of the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. Our aim is to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people in Australia and across our region.
About the role
This position is looking for someone who is passionate about what they do and pride themselves on wanting to inspire others! If you are proud of your accomplishments and own your own results, come on board and mentor in our brand new store in Hove. We are all about progression and want to see you step up and shine whilst leading others to success.
With support from the Area Manager, this role is responsible for driving sales to achieve targets through clear direction and an engaged workforce, ensuring a positive customer experience and engaging with the local community.
Use your passion and sales success to ensure store revenue and profit targets are achieved through revenue growth and managing controllable expenses. You will work in conjunction with the Area Manager to pro-actively develop, drive and support local and national marketing campaigns and promotional activity within the store.
What you will bring
- High energy and great customer service experience.
- Proven ability to maintain an awareness of current fashion trends and brands
- Proven track record in the consistent achievement of individual sales targets
- Inspire and mentor the team to achieve individual and store targets
- Sound presentation and visual merchandising skills
- High level of organisational and problem solving skills
- Ability to create a fun environment
Be part of one of the largest humanitarian organisations and know that the work that you do will help improve outcomes for vulnerable people. Red Cross offers generous salary packaging benefits and flexible working arrangements.
For further enquiries, please view the position description below or contact Fran Baker on 0407638783
Position description: Store Manager_Position Description_110914.pdf
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend