Back to search results
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 511597
Work type: Full time
- Ongoing position
- Full time - 38 hours per week
- Dandenong, VIC location
Who we are
Australian Red Cross is part of the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. Our aim is to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people in Australia and across our region.
About the role
The purpose of the Store Manager role is to manage the strategic and operational aspects of an Australian Red Cross retail store. Supported by the Area Manager, the Store Manager is responsible for driving sales to achieve targets through clear direction and an engaged workforce, ensuring a positive customer experience and engaging with the local community.
What you will bring
- Proven people management skills and demonstrated leadership qualities that will establish and move this store forward
- Effective communicator with the ability to coach and empower a team to achieve success
- Results driven with a strong knowledge of fashion brands and trends and proven ability to target your intended market
- Well developed organisational and problem solving skills and confidence in making quick decisions
- Previous store management experience and the ability to manage a rotating team of up to 50 volunteers would be advantageous.
The Retail team continually develop exciting new retail strategies to generate revenue, which assist Red Cross to undertake its valuable humanitarian work. This is an opportunity to use your retail experience, develop your leadership skills and contribute to the work of the largest humanitarian movement.
For more information about the role, please view the position description via the below link or contact Con Karakyriakos on 0409 515 575.
Position description: Store Manager PD final Jan 2015.pdf
Previous applicants need not apply.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend