Back to search results
First Aid Trainer - Perth
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 511380
Work type: Casual
Location: Western Australia
- Casual position
- Based in East Perth
Who we are
Australian Red Cross is part of the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. Our aim is to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people in Australia and across our region.
About the role
Red Cross Training Services is a nationally recognised training provider delivering quality outcomes for our clients through relevant training and education programs.
The role will deliver Training & Assessment following Red Cross Training Services Trainer Guide/s using Red Cross Training Services endorsed course materials.
Supported by a growing team of administrative staff, you will ensure training and all relevant resources are set up and delivered to a professional standard, meeting WHS, NVR and Red Cross Standards. Additionally, you will support students in their learning and identify and address additional learning needs during the delivery of training.
What you will bring
- Evidence of the completion of a TAE40110 - Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (must include TAELLN411 & TAEASS502 modules after 1 April 2019) or TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- HLTAID006 provide advanced first aid or higher level certificate/qualification related to provision of first aid
- Field experience in the provision of first aid
- Current drivers licence and have your own reliable transport for local and regional travel
- Experience in facilitating training in community and class settings
- Ability to motivate students to complete training courses.
Be part of one of the largest humanitarian organisations and make a real difference to the community by empowering people to effectively manage First Aid. Attractive salary packaging options available.
For further information please review the Position Description below or contact Tegan Whalan on 08 8100 4652.
Position Description: Position Description - First Aid Trainer.pdf
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend