Back to search results
Community Campaigns Manager
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 511355
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
- Full time position
- Maximum Term role (12 months maternity cover)
- Based in Sydney
Who are we
Australian Red Cross is part of the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. Our aim is to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people in Australia and across our region.
About the role
This position will be responsible for strategically planning and coordinating campaigns to strengthen the Red Cross brand and increase brand awareness of our domestic work.
You will plan and coordinate campaigns to encourage emergency preparedness in collaboration with the Emergency Services Program with Key Objectives, Strategies and calendar for the year to test, refine and scale opportunities for community preparedness.
Additionally, the role will work closely with Engagement & Support teams to ensure that campaigns are well planned and resourced, and that technical specialists are equipped and empowered to contribute in their areas of expertise.
What you will bring
- Advanced experience in marketing strategy development and execution within a results focused, commercial environment.
- Proven track records in project management, leading a cross functional team.
- Extensive experience in presenting innovative concepts and solutions both to internal and external audience.
- Demonstrated experience in translating strategy into communicable sales and/or brand positioning messages that increase profitability, grow customer engagement and build brand equity
Be part of one of the largest humanitarian organisations and know that the work that you do will help improve outcomes for vulnerable people. Red Cross offers generous salary packaging benefits and flexible working arrangements.
For further enquiries please see position description below or contact Astrid Mallard on 02 92294222.
Position Description: PD - Community Campaigns Manager.pdf
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend