Back to search results
Project Officer - Co-Design Implementation
People helping people - that's the power of humanity
Job no: 511304
Work type: Full time
Location: South Australia
- Port Pirie location
- Full time position
- Maximum term role to June 2019
Who are we
Australian Red Cross is part of the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. Our aim is to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people in Australia and across our region.
About the role
Work within a project team to design new solutions for people living with mental health concerns. With a focus on the co-designed ‘My Team’ and ‘Common Places’ concepts you will aim to provide psychosocial support to people living with mental health concerns and those who are socially excluded within the community.
You will be responsible for ensuring that project deliverables are achieved in line with agreed timelines and will coordinate monitoring, evaluation and reporting. The Project Officer will work closely with Personal Helpers and Mentors Staff, local stakeholders, community service agencies and participants with lived experience throughout the project to assist in a successful roll out.
What you will bring
- Demonstrated strong project management skills including an ability to use agile approaches to project management
- Demonstrated experience in community engagement and community development, including negotiating partnerships and collaboration
- Proven understanding of mental health concerns and ability to work in a consumer-centred way
- Demonstrated highly developed organisational, time management skills, record management and general office administration skills including ability to exercise initiative, discretion and judgement and work independently and collaboratively
Be part of one of the largest humanitarian organisations and know that the work that you do will help improve outcomes for vulnerable people. Red Cross offers generous salary packaging benefits and flexible working arrangements.
For further enquiries please contact Rebecca Cunningham on 0419 800 322.
PD - Project Officer.pdf
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend